Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my mechanic told me hmf is coming out for snorkels for the muffler models other than the new swamp runner model because of demand for them anyone else here of this

·
Registered
471 Posts
yep,

they are due out in late spring or summer. from what i've read the only hondas they will be available for is the foreman 500 and rincons.

·
Registered
53 Posts
hmf

my buddy ordered a utility series yesterday and got a magazine with the shipment and it didnt have the swamp series for ANY hondas......ya'll know something i dont know???

·
Registered
232 Posts
Supertrapp already has one. It is called the Mudslinger and is available for Hondas

·
Registered
187 Posts
the supertrapp mudslinger has packing, the new HMF swamp series has no packing to get wet, it has mechanical packing

·
Registered
232 Posts
if you have a snorkle on you exhaust what is getting wet?

·
Registered
187 Posts
say if your riding down a trail without your snorkel and see a big water hole you can jump in without worrying about ruining your muffler, if for some weird reason water gets in their you wont have to pay to repack it, accidents do happen, but i see the point your making.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.