Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup all....just found this foreman...lets get it going in here..any way just ordered a new pipe..qs1...n e 1 have it? just wondering about how quite it really is and if there is any loss of powere etc...?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
From what I've heard and seen, the QS1 is around 93 dbs. Where the utility pipe is around 101dbs. It produces around 1/2 the power as well. Rubicon3303 has one and it sounds good on the trails. But from what he said and what I can imagine, it must be REAL loud in the neighborhod echoing on houses.

I'm going to get a utility pipe, as soon as my wife lets me spend some more money on the bike.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
101 db's on the utility pipe..? man thats loud as my z400 with the fmf uncorked..cant really even ride around here with it like that..even when i dont leave my property the sheriff shows up sayin someone called about the noise...boy i hope i like the qs1...otherwise itll be ebay time..

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I hve never heard a complaint about the QS1 being too loud. Let us know what you think when you slap it on.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will do...

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I got the utility hmf like truegrit said and i love the sound. Robb and Kodiak05 are getting one also. It sounds great on trails but in the neighborhood it sounds like a harley.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I have the QS1 and love it. Not to loud at all, people always compliment the sound of my bike now. It was the first mod I did AFTER I put my 27" claws on, and boy when it was stock it would bog down pretty bad. I put this pipe on and I was able to spin em good, then with the filter and jets WOW whole new bike. You will not be disapointed in this pipe unless you want it real loud.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts