Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got my hmf utility last june and i am already needing to repack it due to the "excessive water" i called them and am going to send it back to them to repack for $25. my screws have been working their way out of the pipe and i finally lost lost the end of the tail pipe.

they told me that they would replace it and put in upgraded screws. has anyone else had this problem with their pipe yet?

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have a friend that has problems with his, not with the screws but with the rivets working there way out. I have had mine almost a year and not a problem yet. I believe they made some changes because of so many poeple having the same problems.

I don't think you can't beat how good they are on the re-packing. If you look on their talk forum they say for the $25 you get new packing, all new rivets installed, new screws, polish/brush the exhaust, and a new emblem.
To me it sounds like they really want to take care of their customers and I like that.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is going back tomorrow. mike said they would even throw in a new end cap at no charge. sounds like a good deal to me. i just hope it doesnt have screw problems again.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Sounds like they took good care of you!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sent mine back last week, and I was told it would cost 35.00 for repack and shipping. I paid 12.00 to ship it to them also. I got my pipe back tuesday, and my bank statement said they billed me $49 and some change. I called them and Mike was out and they said I was billed 35.00 (repack) and 15.00 shipping. Not a big deal but when they tell me there charging my card for 35.00 and it comes up 49.00 on my statement, that pisses me off. Also they will not return my call to settle this. I will definitely not buy another HMF, I will get the FMF Powerline when its time to repack this time.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sent mine back last week, and I was told it would cost 35.00 for repack and shipping. I paid 12.00 to ship it to them also. I got my pipe back tuesday, and my bank statement said they billed me $49 and some change. I called them and Mike was out and they said I was billed 35.00 (repack) and 15.00 shipping. Not a big deal but when they tell me there charging my card for 35.00 and it comes up 49.00 on my statement, that pisses me off. Also they will not return my call to settle this. I will definitely not buy another HMF, I will get the FMF Powerline when its time to repack this time.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Well you better hope that the packing job holds up then. I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but according to an FMF representative, they don't offer the powerline for the foreman.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I thought that i hadn't seen it out for the 05+'s

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hate to burst your bubble but 2 friends of mine have a powerline one on a Rubi and one on a Foreman. Sorry to burst your bubble.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Where did they buy it? They have it for 01-04 rubicon, but not for the 05, if they do... someone needs to inform their customer service reps. They told me that they didn't have it for my 05 foreman S. You can find the above mentioned application on their website.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
just like the HMF site says they only have them for rubicon not foreman but every other site like atvoutfitters they have them for foreman and rubicon...since they are close enough they just cross over. to my knowledge atleast.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've spoken directly with HMF as well. They do have a slipon for the 05 foreman's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.