Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so who has the quiet core in their pipe, i found a HMF pipe (HMF-SUS) on at this site http://www.worldwideperformance1.com/Merch...ode=HMF-EXHAUST

they give you the option to buy a quiet core or 2 quiet cores......i don't want an obnoxious pipe so i was wondering if anyone had any sound clips of their pipes and if those pipes have the quiet core in them

i rode with someone the other day and he said he bought the loudest most obnoxious pipe they had and i had a headache after we got done from just riding with him....from a distance it sounds good but up close its terrible

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just wanted to let you know I bought mine from those people and be prepared to wait 14 days or more for your pipe. I bought the quiet core but I don't use mine. It sounds to good

·
Registered
471 Posts
QUOTE ("cajunforeman":6zdfgpqb)
Just wanted to let you know I bought mine from those people and be prepared to wait 14 days or more for your pipe. I bought the quiet core but I don't use mine. It sounds to good
i got my hmf 3 weeks ago and got it directly from HMF. it took 2 weeks for them because they said they were so backed up with orders.

get the utility with the quiet core. it help a lot with noise. i run mine without. it is loud but when passing by houses with people out you can ride easy and its not too loud.

youll love it

·
Registered
128 Posts
you should have your within 2 weeks..here is a video clip of mine..it may take awhile to load but should give you a idea of what it sounds like..

http://media.putfile.com/100_0172

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bashlin.....does that have the quiet core?

·
Registered
128 Posts
no..thats without it..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.