Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know a place that sells those bolts, i forgot that i put them in a ziplock bag and put the ziplock over the end of the exhaust and sealed it off with rubberband to keep moisture out of it and i went out today and cranked it up and then i saw the ziplock take off flying, only found 1 bolt, still was gonna get another tip and then take the old one and hack it off and make the old one into a snorkel on the exhaust end, then i would have a stock one and then a snorkeled one that i can switch in and out, if any of yall know a place that sells just the bolts that would be grate, if not i guess i will just have to email hmf exhaust and ask them to throw in some bolts with the other tip when i get it

·
Registered
670 Posts
any hardware store that sells that stuff would have it...like ace hardware, true value, or whatever

let me know how that works out b/c i have been thinking of doing the same thing.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Make sure to get Stainless bolts. That way they won't rust or corrode.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha that must suck...everytime i take the bolts out i think i broke the bolt or stripped te lil allen hole out cuz it just crackes

but yea ima go a few places on friday and see if i can get something done

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.