Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the part number for the HMF utility exhaust for the 05 Foreman 500? OR what model do I ask for when I go into a dealer and ask for it. Does HMF have a site that list the right one for the 05-06 Foreman's.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just tell them you want one for the 05 foreman...HMF makes one for it, Im not sure what other models are compatible....if any are compatible.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yea they should be able to tellyou the part num. just tell them you want the utility series.

·
Registered
51 Posts
hmf

be sure to tell them your location so they will know which jet to send you

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is the round-a-bought price of the HMF utility pipe for the 500?

·
Registered
51 Posts
hmf price

I gave around $250.00 for pipe and jet

·
Registered
186 Posts
i paid $215 for a jet and pipe.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
I paid $218.00 for my HMF shipped.

·
Registered
194 Posts
lucky

i was lucky, my friend is the manager of a 4wheeler dealershop and he gave me the display model which is the HMF pipe for free!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was glad because i had the suppertrap exhaust and it sucks!!!! and i broke the weld on the muffler!!!!!!! i have almost everything for my foreman now! but it is still in the shop!!

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Why has it been in the shop for so long?

·
Registered
194 Posts
because`

the hurricane got them backed up and low on workers, and i had to bore the motor out, i put a new crank in it too , ive broke what robb breaks the trans!!

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Hope you get it back soon. I would've gone crazy without mine for that long.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.