Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey great! what kind of price tag were they?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
How hard was it to put them on eric?

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We (my father and I) used a strut tool and it was still a pain in the arse. I can't believe how taught those springs are. Second one was easier but I can't see how a person would be able to do job with the hand tool HL sells. I would guess it to be extremely difficult.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still drops when I sit on rack but it seems a lot better. I rode it tonight and hit the same holes I usually do and it handled the bumps like a champ. Places where I could feel the front skid rubbing before is no longer a problem.

It might sit a little higher I really can't tell a big difference by looking at it. I can definetely tell a difference when I sit on it. Front just feels better.

·
Registered
265 Posts
That sounds good i just recieved mine in the mail last Wed. But the bike is at the cottage. I'm dying to get it but i don't have any room to store the trailer right now plus it's to cold to do anything outside.Why did you just replace the fronts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.