Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else, who has the conversion kit, notice that when playing in the mud, sometimes you have to pump the hand brake a few times to get the brakes to grab? I just intalled them a few weeks ago, but I noticed it the first time I got in the mud and noticed it again yesterday. It does not do it when I am riding normal, they work perfect. I don't know if I need to try and bleed the brakes again or what.

·
Registered
58 Posts
That's what i would think, Try to bleed them again, But it sounds weird you say they act right when normal riding but when you mud ride they don't... that's crazy

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that is just how I feel, crazy. I don't know. I am going to try and bleed them again today, just to see. Hopefully it will work out. Other than that, they are awesome!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have disc kit on my 98 foreman & this happens to me also.The caliper is sliding back in the housing causing you to pump the brakes to get rid of the extra clearance between the pads & the rotor.It will get your attention the first time this happens,but you will get use to it.I did.Moon

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool. There is no way to fix this?? I have already got used to it. Oh well

·
Registered
305 Posts
My foreman does it and it has factory disks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.