Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a extra 500.00 this month to spend so maybe you guys can help me..i know i need a winch but three other guys that ride with me have them so it's not a priority..i would like to have a little more ground clearence and thinking about a jet kit..i have my front skid plate ordered..just gotta find someone to powder coat it..ok..lemme hear your ideas..i'm more in the performance and suspension thing than the looks..

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I can help you spend it! Buy me a H-SPP-Winch-Foreman 500 - Skid Plate Package Winch from AP for $340 and you can keep the change! LOL

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is the jet kit worth the time and money...does it just make your speed faster or does it add more bottom end torque..???also what is a good performance exhaust..or they all the same..i would really like my foreman to have a little torque,..any suggestions..??

big_daddy_bigfoot,..i guess your not fond of the plastic skid plate either..i just order the front plate from AP..probably should have order the whole kit..oh well..

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
If it were me I would order a DGL (locker)$350, or I would get a pipe filter and jet kit, you could almost get both for $500, I guess it would be more like $650.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pipe filter...not sure what this is..can you ost a link to one..??

ok..i think you ment to put a comma in their..

·
Registered
67 Posts
HMF and a Jet Kit will wake your beast up...and the neighbors..lol

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
The best way to spend that $500.00 is to send it to me . Pretty much what
has been said above.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
is their any welding involved in addind the HMF exhaust..should i get just the muffler pipe or the hole header kit and all..

and railroader...it looks like your all modded out...what could be left to do..

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yes i say go for the HMF utility, jet kit, and a lift. Youll really be suprised at what a difference it will make in the performance.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I don't know about the pipe, I have heard that a lot of parks are not letting after market pipes in because of noise.

Plastic is no substitute, must have metal!

·
Registered
242 Posts
spare u joint 50.00 dgl 330.00 gorilla axels 700.00 so save up 320.00 and u will have no worrys be happy

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
QUOTE ("bashlin":2ayb9bk6)
and railroader...it looks like your all modded out...what could be left to do..
I could think of somethin'. Probably stuff i don't need anyways. There is no
welding involved with the HMF. Good luck.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Go with the HMF utility pipe, DynoJet kit, and K&N filter. Your performance will increase a whole lot!!! It wont be so much in the top end but you will feel it in the torque!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i have the ordered the exhaust, jets, K&N and pre filter and quite pack..all for 299.00 plus 20.00 for quite pack and some spider gel grips..will post picks when installed..i guess it's late to ask this but will installing this void my warranty..??

forgot to say thanks for all the awsome ideas..

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
That's not a bad deal there. Where did you order from?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
http://www.atvoutfitters.net/performance_kits.htm

i have never ordered from these guys before..when i called to order the guy told me to just order off their website so i did..didn't ask him why he couldn't do a phone order..maybe it's cheaper on the web..?? the grips where 13.00 extra..should all be here fri..i hope..

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
That's funny, i have ordered over the phone both times & got a better deal.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.