Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a 2019 Honda Rancher 420 I just finished putting a snorkel and a winch on it. I also ordered a 2-inch lift kit that I am going to install, so I'm trying to keep my stock rims but I know I need to change my rear rims, so my question is what size tires should I get(I trail mostly on sand also go mudding a lot) so something good for mudding but also for trailing.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I wouldn't go bigger than 27s with a dtc, I have 26's on mine and they give lots of clearance

·
Registered
126 Posts
26x11 on the rear and 26x9 on the front I think you would like. Check out the Maxxis Zillas, I bought these and love them, they are very light for a 6ply tire too...another plus. Great tire in sand, mud and snow.

·
Registered
18 Posts
26x11 on the rear and 26x9 on the front I think you would like. Check out the Maxxis Zillas, I bought these and love them, they are very light for a 6ply tire too...another plus. Great tire in sand, mud and snow.
Agreed. Have 27 zillas on my rubicon and love them.

Reactions: Forman500Rubicon

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have 26s on my 2013 and I like the size. I feel like 27s on the 420 might be too much tire to try to spin in the mud. However I've never had 27s so cannot say for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts