Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought my first 4 wheeler. 2006 foreman 500 s 4x4. love it so far...but i really like the look of the tires sticking out a inch or so. i have 3 kids and do some trail riding so the ride and saftey is important to me. but mostly i like playing in the mud. my questions are........

1. how do i get the "mean, tough, and cool" look with out doing lifts and all that? i need some ideas of sizes and off sets(if they even have those) and name brands. post some pics with info please!!!!

2. whats the best pipe? performace mods are always cool!

3. are there any more "have to" mods i should know about?

thanks everyone and anyone helping out the new guy!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
they make spacers to stick the wheels out...
HMF is probably the best exhaust, and loud, do that with the jet kit and a good filter and your all set. Snorkle too??

·
Registered
30 Posts
You shouldn't even need spacers if you buy new wheels. Get some wide tires and some aluminum wheels and those tires will stick out for sure. ITP C-series or the Highlifter XL2's have the most offset I beleive, but you can't really order different offsets like on trucks.

As far as exhaust, HMF is probably the best. I really like em and so do alot of people on the forum.

·
Registered
88 Posts
If you like mud, a snorkel and carb vent lines are a big plus as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.