Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have an 06 foreman that has been in the shop for about a month now....yeah its horrible the engine is already having to be rebuilt. Little water damage!!!!!!!!!!!!! But anyway love the site

·
Registered
514 Posts
Welcome to bad about the foreman, did you sink it in the first ride

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah but i wasn't sure if water had gotten mud in the engine....I didn't think it was that deep but obvisouly the dealer did....It started knocking pretty bad

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nope....... that little knock is costing me $1285.00 But i do get it back tomm. I can't wait

·
Registered
424 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
QUOTE ("cajunforeman":2fawptuk)
nope....... that little knock is costing me $1285.00 But i do get it back tomm. I can't wait
DANG! What all are they doing for that kinda money? Shane rebuilt the top end of mine (new piston, cylinder boring and parts) for around $200!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They told me that they are rebuilding the whole engine....Now whether its true is another thing. I don't care i just want my bike back. I have fought with them for a month about this. Even told them I was going to get my lawyer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.