Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what trail the large Natural Gas compressor is on, I have only been on that trail once and I can't seem to find my way back to it. Also I have seen pictures of people entering an old mine shaft any idea where that is?

·
Registered
9 Posts
The natural gas station is on a green trail, T33 is the trail I think it is. Seems as if there may be two different ones back along the western side of the system. If it's not 33, it might be 18.
Ya think I could remember, I was just down ther 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If that's on the Browning Fork system it's on a trail that is now closed. Or they may have filled it in. I have been on every section of trail at Browning Fork this year and do not recall seeing that.
I do recall seeing a pic similar to those on another forum and I'm thinking that may be on the Buffalo Mountain trail system.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah I have never actually seen it either, some people told me it might be on browning fork, others said Indian ridge, I don't know, I just thought it would be cool to go check it out one of these days, If I can find it.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I was on T33 of Browning Fork and came across an old mine shaft this past weekend. The entrance had a dirt mound in front of it. It had been dug out on one side though so you could see in.

·
Registered
12 Posts
That mine shaft is on Buffalo Mountain at the intersecton of trails 47, 15 and 13.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.