Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone seen rubyandforeman lately cuz i was gonna buy hes tires and rims off him. im a new member. i called him a few days back but i lost hes number. and i was just wonder if anyone has seen him.. if so how could i get ahold of him... thanks guys..

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
it wouldnt suprize me if he got banned, all he talked about is how his honda was junk and fighted with other members. i know i dont have any part with you buying his tires and wheels but if i was you i would be realy careful buying off him. i have seen posts where he talked about how he treated his honda, it sounded like he wasnt to easy on it. so i would watch because the tires and wheels might be beat up. to answer your question, maby you could do a search for him on here and try to find a email or something, but if he did get banned i dont think you will be able to find anything.
-Aaron

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
HE'S A PEST!!!!!!I would'nt be suprised if he got banned,cause all he does is bad mouth people and Honda's!!!If he doesn't like his,why not sell it so he can shut the **** up about it!!!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
i got an email from him the other day...

i told him that i would buy his rims.

we set a price and stuff and then i haven't heard from him since, he did mention that he was tired of all the people bashing him on here.

i told him that the bashing is b/c he likes starting Sh!t. but he is 15 yrs old and like to talk so who knows.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I could use a new or different (bigger) truck to pull the quads everywhere.

..................my wish your command

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.