Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
My 07 Foreman is the same way. Sometimes it shifts right back up out of R easily and other times I have to reach down with my hand and pull it up. Not sure why, it's pretty new so I figured it maybe had to loosen up a bit but I don't really know much about it. Any experienced insight out there?

G

·
Reverse

My 06 Foreman does it also only when the bike is facing on a down slope. It seems like when their is pressure on the tranny it will not shift out of reverse.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Mine shifts out of reverse really easy!

·
Registered
20 Posts
My 06 has the same problem. It does not happen all the time, only occasionally. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I had the same problem and i just adjusted my idol down a bit. The problem is that the clutch assembly has to much pressure and it wants to hold it in gear. Give it a go if that doesnt work you can always use your warranty.

·
Registered
174 Posts
If it's new it's going to be tight, but all the suggestions here are good. I know on my ES if there is any pressure on the gearbox from being on a slope rocking the bike abit back and forth helps , and it just pops out no prob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.