Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where does everyone get their hand grips? I have been looking around online but alot of them don't have hand grips. I want a gel type but I want it to be bigger around so I can grip them better. Where do yall get them?

·
Registered
560 Posts
I use the stock Honda grips. I always wear gloves and I like the smaller size and the waffle pattern is non slip even when covered in mud. A lot of aftermarket grips are smooth and you end up having to grip the bars tighter to maintain control. Just something to consider in your search.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
i agree, dont get the grips that dont have alot of grip. when mud gets on them your hands will slide right off. i know hifglifter used to sell gel grips but i just looked on there site and i couldnt find them. take a look on ebay, i heard that snowmobile grips are supost to be good.
-Aaron

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did not think about that. I will keep it in mind, thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I have the foam grips and they're much larger around than the stock ones,Which took a while to get used to.Something to think about with a larger diameter grip is that it moves your thumb farther away from the throttle,and that took me some time to get used to it.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have gel grips that I got from Bass Pro Shops. You can order them online in the ATV accessories section.

·
Registered
123 Posts
you can find some really nice ones at honda or yamaha dealers thats where i get mine

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.