Honda Foreman Forums banner

Guess what coming in the mail now

14K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  Phil 
#1 ·
First off its about a $450 mod for the old foreman. I will let think on it for alittle while. It should be here tomorrow, I hope so.

#2 ·
bbk

#16 ·
here are a few pics to compare the size differents between the gears. u can see that the clutch cage gear is bigger, the teeth go all the way to the edge of the cage. the drive gear is smaller in size which is hard to see in the pics.

#17 ·
[No message]

#19 ·
What do those gears do? Do they give a little more torque, speed, & power?

#20 ·
QUOTE ("Railroader":lkds9x28)
What do those gears do? Do they give a little more torque, speed, & power?
Torque applied to the tires. Just like increaseing the gear ratio in a truck w/ large tires to comensate for the power loss and gearing increase with the increase circumferance of a larger tire.

#22 ·
well got a chance to try it out fri.and sat. night. Normal running on dry ground you could tell the difference, the bike would torque up faster and u could fill the front end want to come up. I was able to spin my tires in thick stuff as where I couldn't even think about turning them before, abig plus over stock and well worth the money IMO.

#24 ·
QUOTE ("raveer2000":1rikmxk0)
So are we to see some 29.5's in your future. Do they make them for the 05 foreman?
no 29's here, may upgrade to some 28's if I run across a good deal. Not for sure if they make a kit for the 500 foreman, give them a call.

#25 ·
I just called. They told me that it would be 6 to 8 months for the new foremans and the rincon. So I guess I will have to wait. Thanks fo rthe info. I will pass the info off to some of my buddies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.