Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all would be interested in going to Creek Bottom in Doles Georgia either in February or March? I believe they ride the third weekend of the month. I have sent the owner an email to see if they are going to be open. It is about 5 hours from Altamonte Springs, Fl.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
I am very interested! I think you can pretty much count me in. How long do you usually stay for? Do you camp there?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We usually go up Friday evening and come home Sunday afternoon. We could ride all day and at night. We usually stay at a motel about 15 minutes away. They do allow camping though.

·
Registered
744 Posts
we might be game too we just need to know exact dates to get off of work

·
Registered
516 Posts
They aint open in febuary so we'll have to do march. That would work better for me anyway with the house and have a little time to break the motor in.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
looks like Robb and I will be car pooling together since he nominated me to drive do we need to reserve a room at the hotel or what.... I like a warm shower after a good ride.

·
Registered
314 Posts
What hotel do you guys usually stay at or does it matter? I was looking just to see what was around. Looks like there are a few right off the 75 exit, but I don't know how far that is. Let me know and I might be able to save us all some $ on the rate.

Ray- is Rusha coming along?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
QUOTE ("Rancher_Gal_77":1snu5oa7)
What hotel do you guys usually stay at or does it matter? I was looking just to see what was around. Looks like there are a few right off the 75 exit, but I don't know how far that is. Let me know and I might be able to save us all some $ on the rate.

Ray- is Rusha coming along?
negitive ghost rider!!!

·
Registered
516 Posts
I forgot the name of the motel. Fl750mudder will know what it is. As far as reservations go I think we could call about two weeks out and be just fine.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I received a pm from Dixie from Creek Bottom. They are closed in February so it will definitely have to be in March. I hope I can get off work. I may the manager of a brand new Publix. It opens on April 19th so that is kind of close. I think when we stayed there it was at the Best Western. It was like $50.00 a night. It is only 15 miles from the riding area. Here are the numbers to the Hotels. We made reservations about two weeks before.

BEST WESTERN 229-567-0080
DAYS INN 229-567-3346
RAMADA 229-567-3346

The Best Western has a Shoneys right next to it.

·
Registered
338 Posts
i'm in....just let me know when and i'll be there....i'm only about 2 or 3 hours away

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We may be going to Hawkinsville on March 10th.

·
Registered
338 Posts
yall should come to the ride in metter on march 10th....its closer

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.