Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
muddtraxx atv park in tifton, ga plans it's grand opening sat sept. 23. gates open at 1pm and close at 11pm. 2 mud pits for side by side racing. racing starts at 5pm. mud pit races are double elimination. (s.a. i.r.s. and open classes.) more if needed. marathon race is 4 pits,1 lap 1 winner take all.(timed event)

$15 per 4-wheeler (includes rider)
$10 per mud event you enter
$5 to enter MUDDTRAXX MARATHON RACE.
(helmets required, dot approved) for all racing events

for more info let me know on here or call don @ 229-392-2296

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
ill be in VA for my buddys wedding

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Sounds like a well organized park... Pretty neat race pits. I can see it now.. HondaForeman goes there and the " Testosterone Will Flow ".. Ya'll will be lining up against each other and Ya'll will bring the house down. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha..... Does sound like a good " Road Trip "....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we would love to have you guys show up. we love some good competition. i hope to have some more pics up soon.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
its not to far from us either.... i think its like 4-5 hrs from us

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
yea sure robb would go. He didnt even make it to muddfest he said it was to hot. lol

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I had a hunting lease last year and had to run 75 and get off at the Tifton exit... It is mile marker 63 ( menaing it is only 63 miles into Ga on 75 ). And yes, from the Palm Bay exit on 95, it took me 4 1/2 hours to get to that exit. Not bad for a weekend trip. Definately do-able.. Even shorter for ya'll in the Casselberry/Orlando area. Cut off an hour and 1/2 for ya'll.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i hope y'all can really make it. be nice to ride with some different people for a change. great motels near by for overnite stays. it's easy to find. it's about 5 miles off of exit 62

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
so is this your place or a buddies? how much will it cost us or will it?????

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the place is one of my buddy's, the prices are listed on the top of the forum. if you come on the 23rd of sept. any other weekend it's only $10 per machine. hope y'all can make it up here one weekend. would really like to have y'all for the grand opening.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
new pics of mudd traxx posted on my home page.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey guys i'll be in jacksonville for the next week for work. if you have any questions i will answer them next week. or you can call don @229-392-2296

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.