Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pics of a Foreman with a set of EDL's, Laws, orZillas on it....I'm trying to make up my mind on either EDL's or Laws and some pics would help.

·
Registered
271 Posts
look at dirty4mans he has the 28 zillas and look at foreman450riders for the 28 laws and i don't know of anyone having the 28 edls on here

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
QUOTE ("bnjeep":3kwsxnq8)
QUOTE ("Barras":3kwsxnq8)
http://community.webshots.com/user/barras650

Got pics of my 450ES on EDLs and my 450S on 28X12.5 Laws!
I know this is an old post but how does the guy with edl do, does it pull pretty well.[/quote]

From what I have heard, you have to learn how to drive with the EDL's. You basically have to have very good throttle control or you will bury them in about 3 seconds.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I have the vamps on the back and the edls on the front and the edls yes you do have to have good throttle control you cant just got full bore but once you figure it out they are awesome........I think that jeep found that out the hard way lol

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Yeah the old axle couldn't handle them, the boot had been torn for a while so I am sure that didn't help matters any.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Or the lift, or the locker or....................lol

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Yeah those probably had something to do with it too.

·
Registered
317 Posts
old post but saw the pics of Barras's yellow foreman wiht edl's and fell in love lol was wondering what was done to the bike other then the tires and lift thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts