·
Registered
74 Posts
LOOKS LIKE A AXLE READY TO BREAK.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have heard people talking about smaller sizes, but they said only down to 27". i am not sure about that though.
-Aaron

·
Registered
366 Posts
What bike without MANY MODS can turn them? **** when you buy those tires you might as well get a clutch kit, gear reduction, stroker kit, Gorilla Axles, Pipe, Jet Kit, and possible some N20 to really turn them! I wounder how heavy they are. I would like to have a set in 27' tall depending on the weight. They lool mean as ****! I love the way they look. They make the Outlaw's look like a chump. Very cool looking!

·
Registered
85 Posts
QUOTE ("olivegreenmachine":h659pl9e)
What bike without MANY MODS can turn them? **** when you buy those tires you might as well get a clutch kit, gear reduction, stroker kit, Gorilla Axles, Pipe, Jet Kit, and possible some N20 to really turn them! I wounder how heavy they are. I would like to have a set in 27' tall depending on the weight. They lool mean as ****! I love the way they look. They make the Outlaw's look like a chump. Very cool looking!
no bike will turn them stock in mud,most on belt systems will just burn a belt or murder axles,on Honda's we are just going to murder axles.....

·
Registered
267 Posts
Thats why gorilla axle sells them, they make you buy their axles and lifts.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I wonder if they made these in 27s would the stock axles turn them ok without risking breakage.....those are some serious looking mud tires! Good job!

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
2 inches

·
Registered
936 Posts
****. i say a rhino with all the motor mods u can get clutch kit. and gorilla life/axles whould turn them...... where gonna find out a guy here in town is gonna put some on hes rhino

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea axles are going to have to get alot bigger. you cant even spin 29.5's in thick stuff fast with gorilla axles without even breaking them.
-Aaron

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well I heard yesterday that they now have them out in 27", 28" and 30"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.