Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know if it's gonna be irs conversion or solid axle lift i call and they tell me the same thing every time 2-4 weeks

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
The only thing that I have heard is that it is going to be something very different, so I don't know if it is an extended swingarm, irs, or maybe a combination of the two, you know like stationary a arms on a swing arm, so that it qualifies as a sra with the ground clearance of an irs.

·
Registered
385 Posts
neither have I, but im sure you'll be able to get one very soon.
maybe the old one will work? what do you think?

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
i heard some about it on the HL site

·
Registered
257 Posts
maybe

im shure if you search around someone wil be able to tell you if there is gona be one for it.....but i gaurantee you when they do come out with one,if they do, you will know about it quick because everyone is gona spread it around

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i already know gorilla is making one i just don't know what style kit it will be they told me it was all bolt on.

·
Registered
743 Posts
It will be an extended swingarm. I talked with a one of the gorilla engineers about it and all he would tell me is that it would be a bolt on kit and it would retain SRA staus. Price was going to be around $1500. It is cheaper then an IRS bike because you only have to buy to gorilla axles instead of 4.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts