Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
a lot of great info and reminders. the enviros have really put the damper on el dorado nf. it doesn't apply so much to me because i always stay on forest service roads anyway. the push is on to curtail alot of atv acivity in all the calif nf. you should repost in other places in that i'm not sure there are a lot of readers down here.

·
Registered
79 Posts
always a good idea to stay on the friendly side of gov't employees, especially important ones. more and more, calif is becoming an up hill battle and elected types do not want to be controversial. the enviros give no quarter and won't be happy until no one can enjoy public land unless they are wearing smooth soled slippers. it only takes a couple of irresponsibles to blow a couple roosters on the trails to ruin things for everyone. i hear that the enviros patiently wait on the paiute trail with their cameras waiting for some one to drive by a little fast so they can use the pictures in their propaganda.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.