Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Me and some buddies are going to Windrock the first weekend in November. I have always heard that its awesome. just wondering what you guys thought about it. just drop me a line about what to expect, what to bring or just general thoughts...thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
We're heading there Oct. 18-21. Buddy of mine has been before and says it's awesome, first time for the rest of us. Supposed to be an event of some sort the weekend we are going.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Where do I begin?! that place is great.Make sure you take a bunch of tire plugs and tools (tire tools,air compressor,zip ties,tow strap) We just got back from there,went there this past weekend for my bachelor party.It was the first time anybody in my group had been there,it WILL NOT be the last.Get a map! the place is huge.Bring plenty of gas out on the trails.Check out the windmills,it sounds stupid but those things are massive once you get up there,the snack shack at the parking lot has great cheap food.The mud holes are just the right depth for anything(even for a raptor 700)we rode 75 miles,i know that's not much but we had a couple of rookies with us,nobody got hurt so it was a win/win situation.Oh yeah don't forget some cameras,everywhere you look is a good pic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.