Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

If someone remembers: i am from Austria/Europe, there is very less ATV-experience here and so i came to this Forum and after a few questions i bought a Foreman FM 2011.

And after more than 5 years of using it (and not abusing it) i am still very very happy with this machine!

I do everyday-farmyard-works, light trailer towing, roundups and little trips just for fun, i am goint up heavy timberwood trails over sticks and stones in our mountain forrest. I had to pull a perished 1000 lbs cow maybe a mile down a mountain-paddock and so on. And for all those things its the perfect ATV!

I had no repair till today! only oil changes, 2 times valves clearance check, airfilter,... thats all.

In the beginning i was a heavy user/reader of this excellent forum. After a while, when the Foreman was a regular smoothly member of our Family, there was very less need for me to look at the forum. And i think i am not the only one whos story was like this.

Today i want to say a big THANK YOU to the outstanding forum members for all the experience an help!

And i want to say big THANKS to Honda, for building ATVs like the Foreman, that is doing a great everyday-job.

What i want to say: there are still ATV-users who dont need a all-terrain Dragster with 100 hp, a submarine-surrogate to go 10 feet underwater, built-in ipod/ipad/Alexa,howtoigethome? - toys or a pocket-caterpillar to go trough the deepest mudholes 10 yards beside the trail. :) :grin2:

Big thanks from a "next door user" for the affordable, useful and reliable Foreman.

Good luck to everyone!

(and plz excuse my poor english)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Your English is excellent, far better than my Austrian. It was nice to read your experiences. Austria is a beautiful country, it must be glorious to ride through some of its stunning scenery? Kind regards to you from the UK.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts