Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a LOT of pics from Gen Sam's. This place is about 1 hour from Houston in Huntsville, TX. It is an old deer lease that has been recently converted to a 4x4 park and it is AWESOME!!! We only saw about 1/3 of the land...if not less.

Here are some pics.

Here are more pics.

Pics turned out pretty good this time. I can't wait to go back and get some more pics of this place. There are several trails we didn't have time to explore in one day.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Now that looks like alot of fun

Great pics

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Man that is some serious riding there , dont think its possible to get conditions like that in FL. Anyone up for a roadtrip??

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE ("Robb":7dsba4bm)
Man that is some serious riding there , dont think its possible to get conditions like that in FL. Anyone up for a roadtrip??
BRING IT ON!!!

I'll gladly guide you guys out at General Sam's or at Mel's in Crosby. Between those 2 places...we could ride for 48 hours straight and never see all the trails.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
ksims,

Where is this place exactly? From what I gather, we don't live to awful far apart. We live about 20 minutes from Mel's place, which is where we ride 90% of the time. PLEASE gimme directions to Gen. Sams some how, some way.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM sent with directions Railroader.

If you're going riding this weekend let me know. I'm going on Saturday, but I'm not sure where yet. There are a few people I know going to Gen Sam's and a few others going to Crosby.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
I will be workin' on Sat and Sun for a while now. I am off on Tues. & Wed. now. Probably till at least March I will have these off days.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
QUOTE ("05kodiak450":2qjkt94z)
How far of a drive is Texas from here? That would be sweet vacation.......I could spare a week of my two weeks of vacation i have this year.
Jus looked it up, about a 16 hour drive, thats quite a drive, but from what I am seeing there are lots of places up there to go riding. I got an enclosed trailer that can probably fit 4 bikes, travis has a trailer that can fit probably 3-4. Sounds like a fun road trip to me, I got vacation to burn!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
QUOTE ("Robb":2qouhlvq)
yeah could be a great time, espically since we got a tour guide!!
I'd REALLY suggest waiting until the Summer or Spring time to make the trip. The mud is better during this rainy season, but the scenery is MUCH better when it is warm enough to jump in the river and take a swim if you know what I mean.
Here's a few summer-time pics. One is riding and the other is the scene in the summer on breaks.

hanging out on the banks

chilling in the water with a hottie we found on the trail. I'm the guy in the white hat on the right (next to her). The girl in the camo bikini is some chicky I met on the trail. That top came off about 20 minutes after this pic was taken...as did several others...that weren't there yet when the pic was taken.

we can still get stuck in the spring/summer months as there is plenty of mud year-round

see - here we are...stuck deep!
actually...I crossed that spot after I winched him out...but he has stock tires and I had Outlaws then. Can't wait to stick my bigger Zillas in there!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
That place looks awesome.

·
Registered
188 Posts
ksims1868 they should come in april on the 22-24. This is the weekend of High Lifter Mud Nationals at Mud Creek.

www.mudcreekoffroadpark.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts