Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im having a really hard time finding a gear reduction kit if anyone knows were i can find one please let me no

·
Registered
74 Posts
do it awsome power i turn 27 zillas and vamps like stock

·
Registered
144 Posts
you can get the kit at turnercycles.com

·
Registered
317 Posts
turners is gona just be a rip off on the 450 reduction all you need the the fourtraxx300 clutch basket and primary gear

·
Registered
144 Posts
this is the rist ive heard of the 300 gear so your just useing the main gear fromthe 300 my buddy has a 300 and mine seems lower in first.

·
Registered
317 Posts
the primary on the 300 gear has 27 teeth i think and the 450 has 29 i forget the baskets numbers but when u swap the gears in it lowers the gearing from them

·
Registered
144 Posts
cool when i rebuild my engine i will defenetly look into it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
dirty man wiht that gear reduction you run the trails in 2 or 3 most of the time now? 14% is a lot hey you can realy turn 29.5s now

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
it depends on the trails as to what gear I run, we take our time and enjoy the sites. My bike pulls the 30" zilla's great, so far no problems other than breaking the stock axles. Maybe after some more upgrades I might. Santa is bringing me some ape axles so who knows what will happen.

·
Registered
144 Posts
sounds nice im happy with 28 outlaws but if i get a popo im going with 29.5s i hear of breaking a lot on the foreman when running 29.5s im actuly looking (again) at doing a home made irs the straight axle is nice but ive seen the light and going to convert this or go to a popo if i do im giving my little brother the foreman. hes big and its good for us big guys specialy when starting out real though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.