Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Chad, I live in Arctic Canada now originally from the Ottawa Valley and the Niagara region of Ontario I have always been into dirt bikes and motorcycles neither of which are really used up in the Arctic one I moved up here I bought a Ski-Doo and then an ATV, just a Honda Foreman which I sold within the first year for down payment on a side by side which I bought from Can-Am when it came off the sea lift it had obvious signs of something living in it such as pine cones and wood chips and we are 800 kilometres north of the tree line, oh, a rusted engine as well as chewed wires it is currently been refunded through the store I run and sitting in a see canister waiting to get sent back to Winnipeg. So I took the money and I bought a foreman trx520 totrx520. That just came off the boat as well. So is that as I am to not own a side by side I like taking my girls and my wife out on rides I'm back to the much more seemingly reliable Honda lots of amazing scenery here also some amazing work done with the ATVs like I've seen a Rancher with five people on it and pulling at least two thousand pounds worth of boat and people behind it I mean not something you should be doing down there but it does show the strength of some of these ATVs

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts