Honda Foreman Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Why does ya'lls get such horrible gas mileage? Jennifer & me can ride all day
& may use half a tank & we do lots of ridin'. 29.5's can't make that much of
a differance in the fuel mileage can they?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I use 87 octane. I have to bring another 2-3 gallons with me when going on rides more than 4 hours.

RR, my foreman drank gas even with the 27'' 589's I had. Im pretty sure the day I put my jet kit in is when the fuel consumption went downhill. I am running a Dynojet 134 or 136 (not sure what it was) in my Foreman. Me and Rubicon3303 get about the same mileage and he has a Rubicon.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
We run oem 135 jets & our mileage is still great.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i dont even use a whole tank when we go rding, maybe a half. I think I am going to swtich to either 89 or 93 octane before I go to MUD NATS.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
A full Rincon 650 on 27's and jet kit, and a 500 Foreman on 27's and jet kit only uses maybe 1/2 tank from 9am to 5pm at Suburban Estates. An that is pretty conistant. Almost every ride is the same. What size gas tank is that?.. Now I am really confused. I dont understand..

·
Registered
588 Posts
First off i run 89 in everything i own from weedeaters to my truck but when i get 5 gallons of gas i pour about 1/4 bottle of lucas octane boost in it so if the gas does sit for a while it will take longer for it to go stale

as far as the gas mileage goes when we went to hondafest @ royal blue we rode almost 200 miles the hole trip and i came back with 3/4 of a 5 gallon jug and we rode hard

i run a 160 jet and i get great gas mileage

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.