Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Testing out this new video feature....hows it working for you guys?

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, well it looks like its working decent. There is a catch though 2MB limit for now, unless I can figure out a work around.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
There coming out great guess ill have to find some to put on here,.

·
Registered
100 Posts
its great in that roll over video how the guy doesnt yell "move" until the quad has like already smashed that littl dude....

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Now I definately have to get rid of this ridicously slow dial-up internet service. I have been waitin' for at least 10 minutes to watch the first movie. Still has not downloaded. Stupid dial-up!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Ohh my god you need to get rid of dial up it takes about 1 second for it to download for me. lmao

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have some great video editing software on my computer. If you guys ever want to make a full-length vid with background music, transitions, credits, titles, etc... burn your vids to a CD and you could send them to me in the mail with what you want done and I'll give a go at it. I can even resize a video to make it smaller. I've done some pretty good stuff in the past, but I don't have much video of myself so I don't have any major ATV videos, but I'm in the process of making one now. I'll post it when I'm finished.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts