Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at my bike tonight and notice the front tires toe in just a bit, is this normal? I think there is a 1" difference between the front and the rear of the front tires?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Front tires are actually supposed to be slightly toed out.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to clear this up for me...... the front of the wheels should be out just a bit more than the rear? Brain fart on my end.

·
Registered
560 Posts
QUOTE ("homie189":317lxf5v)
Just to clear this up for me...... the front of the wheels should be out just a bit more than the rear? Brain fart on my end.
Thats right. If you search the forum you can find the actual specs posted by Honda Mechanic. A lot of people adjust the tires straight ahead but they are supposed to be toed out to improve handling , especially at higher speeds.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the help, H4.!

·
Registered
378 Posts
the FRONT of the FRONT tires are supposed to be pointing inward. so if you are looking at the bike from the front, they will be pointing at each other, only slightly tho
once u put weight on the bike them will straighten out

·
Registered
70 Posts
QUOTE ("selah86":1ynu9dib)
the FRONT of the FRONT tires are supposed to be pointing inward. so if you are looking at the bike from the front, they will be pointing at each other, only slightly tho
once u put weight on the bike them will straighten out
Actually the front (Toe) of the front tires are supposed to be pointing outward 15mm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.