Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What front bumpers are out there for 05 and up Rubicons and Foremans? I would like to have something like the Warn for the 450's with a trail light set-up.

·
Registered
134 Posts
the Kimpex front bumper for a Rubi on that site looks pretty good ........ anyone got one of these?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Rear Bumper for 2005 Rubicon

Has anyone found a good rear bumper made SPECIFICALLY for the 2005-2006 Rubicon?

·
Registered
140 Posts
i just bought a package deal front and rear bumpers made by quadboss off of ebay for 79.00 shipping and all they look great

·
Premium Member
2,424 Posts
I could not find anything a year ago so I had some custom Fab work done

·
Registered
50 Posts
How bout a front bumper that takes the place of the stock, instead of cover it up?? Ive bent mine up.
Dont think the ruby will hold its self back on a slight decline even in Low Range. When the oil pressure drains off, down the hill it goes

·
Registered
51 Posts
check out xtreme-products.com, I have their bumper and it mounts the winch up high out of the mud and water, I have had it for about a year and love it

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Thoes pics show the Rincon... and it is just my opinion that the Warn bumper looks the best. I have the Rincon and this would be the one that I would choose. Flows with the bike better and is not to big or goddy..My 2 cents..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts