Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Remember Kyle Katsandris? Of course you do; he’s the guy who jumped his Kawasaki KX450 over the 60 freeway in Los Angeles not too long ago, causing a buzz all over social media and the internet as a whole (and also sparked an investigation by the California Highway Patrol). Well, it appears that his internet fame has caught up with him, as his latest stunt didn’t go so well.

According to reports, Katsandris’ latest trick was to jump over train tracks in Simi Valley, California, following the footsteps of Colin Morrison, who successfully completed the jump three times a decade ago, twice over a moving train. Except in Katsandris’ attempt, a bump at the lip of the jumped launched him over the handlebars, where he then crashed on the other side. He’s currently in critical but stable condition.
Read more about the Freeway-Jumping Motorcyclist Injured In Latest Stunt Attempt at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
thrill seekers will always be out there, and as many that make it seem easy, just as many fail
in my younger dumber days I jumped over twp train cars on a dare, got lucky and made it LOL
but over the yrs I broke enough bones and spent far too much time in ER rooms, now I ride much more tame like, than in the past, the old body doesn't have the reflexes or ability to bounce off things as it used to ! LOL

Hope he makes it out of the Hospital and recovers, way I see it, he only hurt himself, so, let his crash be his punishment!
without folks like him, the world would be a pretty boring place and advancement in things would go a LOT more slower, from bike parts to care in the hospitals LOL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts