Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
QUOTE ("middlewick":18cjg6r6)
Does anyone know if there is a differance between these machines or is it just a name thing between Canada and the USA.
What are you comparing? There is the 350 Ranchers and then the 400 AT Rancher.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not comparing, I'm asking.
Mine is a 2004 Fourtrax 350 fm, and nowhere on the paperwork does it say rancher. I was wondering if the rancher name was the American version and mine is the Canadian or something like that.
It could be that I'm driving a rancher and don't know it.
I've always called it a 350 fourtrax if anybody has asked.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I have heard of a Honda Fourtrax .. But this was a 300 and they made them a few years ago. They were full time 4wd. Is this close. I have not heard of a Honda 350 Fourtrax .. Just a 350 Rancher.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I have heard of this before, because Honda had some odd naming and labling for about 2 years that I saw in my area and north of where i'm at.I have seen a fourtrax 350 but that was back in the late 80's/early 90's if i'm not mistaken.Other than that you have a rancher 350 4x4 manual trans,or in other words a TRX350FM4 if there is a number after the FM it denotes the year of manufacture.1 is '01, 2 is '02 ,3 is '03,4 is an'04.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Thanx... I was startin' to think there was another bike out there...

·
Registered
34 Posts
when I obtained a warn 424 for my wife's 02 fourtrax 350 I ran into the same problem, no order # for that ATV. I called Warn they said that it is the same as a Rancher 350 who would have thought!!!!

·
Registered
785 Posts
QUOTE ("quickhonda":ioigxylq)
Getting tired of callingmy bike a 400 AT...any particular name for it? Rancher auto ?

B
That should be the RancherAT, we almost bought one in 04 but she got the 350 instead.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Honda Fourtrax Rancher 4x4 ES that is what they call them fourtraxxes but you are talking bout a 2004 Rancher not Fourtrax 350.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I think there are a few things different aboot the fourtrax 350 and the rancher 350. The guy has a link check out his pics. It looks like it has the readout of the 450's and it has a glove box on the side of the gas tank.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Man that fourtrax looks exactly like mine mine has a glove box beside the gas tank also all 2004- the furure have them. I guess since it is canada they wanted to do something different in the name wise and not copy the US.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Sorry its an old topic but I have to add my 2 cents.

The Fourtrax 350 and Rancher 350 and the same bike. In Canada the TRX350FM/FE/TM/TE are all called Fourtrax's, but in the US they're called Ranchers. The Fourtax 350 manual shift bikes have speedometers and reflectors unlike the US's Ranchers. They are the ONLY differences.

·
Registered
97 Posts
i have a 86 350fourtrx and its not a rancher blablabla or what ever . it is one tuff little bike . i will get a pic and if i can figure out how to post it here i will. only prob is trying to find parts for em ! :/

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.