Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In ND this past week for duck opener and when I had the machine off with the lights on (so we could find our decoys) the four wheel drive indicator light kept blinking four times, over and over until I turned the key off then on again. Light followed this pattern ....-....-....-.... etc., any ideas.

·
Registered
343 Posts
QUOTE ("Eric":33gvlaep)
In ND this past week for duck opener and when I had the machine off with the lights on (so we could find our decoys) the four wheel drive indicator light kept blinking four times, over and over until I turned the key off then on again. Light followed this pattern ....-....-....-.... etc., any ideas.
I had that happen once. I also had the engine off using the lights. Crank it up and ride for about an hour or so. My battery charged back up and the light quit flashing. You could have just run your battery a little low.

·
Registered
92 Posts
yeah thats all it is you battery was just running down and you had low voltage. happened to me before also took it to dealer cause i got scared.(it was brand new at the time) they did a diagnostics and it all checked out fine told me it was just low battery notification. Hasn't happened since

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a ton guys, just bought it two weeks ago and was worried something went wrong.

Yeah Honda Mechanic it is a 06 ES. I was hoping you read this post, thanks a lot everyone now my mind is at ease. I used the winch a lot that day and had the lights on for quite a while so it all makes sense.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.