Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to a guy today with a new fuel-injected Rincon and it keeps fouling out sparkplugs.It will run for 10-15 miles,start back-firing then quit.Replace the sparkplug and everything is good again.Has anyone run into this? It's been at the dealer for a couple days now and they're not sure why it does this.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He showed me one of the old sparkplugs and it was very sooty and black,which is a rich condition,but the tech isn't sure why it's so rich.I'm glad i bought a Foreman with a carburetor.I don't think fuel injection belongs on an ATV anyway.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UPDATE:Just ran into this guy at work and he told me the dealer had it for a week and finally got it fixed.They had to replace the injector.HE said it runs so much better now.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey yooper . just noticed where your from , i've spent alot of time in U.P. Rudyard , and been to several I-500's , i miss Mich , also lived in the "D" for awhile ... take care !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.