Honda Foreman Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

foreman500 vs. big bear400

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  BIGB01 
QUOTE ("350hondaman":1b3t8zfq)
QUOTE ("rubyandforeman":1b3t8zfq)
i say the big bear 400 cuz irs. diff lock. it will go more places than a foreman will. foremans suck... any way mine does.
agreed and then some ruby.
BIGB01
less manteince with the honda? are you mentaly retarded ?
the 400cc BB motor has been around for years and years. might not be the fastest bike around or the prettiest but its tuff and geared very low. IRS is a must for any mud stituation and a locker sure is usefull in mud or even techincal trails..

you think the 500 foremans are soo great look on the front page of this section how many problem threads are there?? ES, u-joints all that stuipd carry on. honda really has been #!% the bed when it comes to modle improvements since 05+.

go pay LESS for the yami and have a ball.

Big_Dog_Foreman500
great explination omF i learned so much about the 500 foremans features from your post, a little more detail would have made rancher crazy 01 choice between the 2 that much more easyer.

[/b][/quote]

Well,if you hate your Honda so much,then get out the F***** forum and sell your Honda and shut up about it!!!!

Honda's are better,and i'll burn any BB in a race,mud,water ANYTHING!!!!!!And i'll prove it.....One day.........

And if you look at the precious Yami forum,WAY more problems than ANY of the Honda's!!!!

QUOTE ("350hondaman":15ncsx4f)
QUOTE ("rubyandforeman":15ncsx4f)
i say the big bear 400 cuz irs. diff lock. it will go more places than a foreman will. foremans suck... any way mine does.
agreed and then some ruby.
BIGB01
less manteince with the honda? are you mentaly retarded ?
the 400cc BB motor has been around for years and years. might not be the fastest bike around or the prettiest but its tuff and geared very low. IRS is a must for any mud stituation and a locker sure is usefull in mud or even techincal trails..

you think the 500 foremans are soo great look on the front page of this section how many problem threads are there?? ES, u-joints all that stuipd carry on. honda really has been #!% the bed when it comes to modle improvements since 05+.

go pay LESS for the yami and have a ball.

Big_Dog_Foreman500
great explination omF i learned so much about the 500 foremans features from your post, a little more detail would have made rancher crazy 01 choice between the 2 that much more easyer.

[/b][/quote]

Well,if you hate your Honda so much,then get out the F***** forum and sell your Honda and shut up about it!!!!

Honda's are better,and i'll burn any BB in a race,mud,water ANYTHING!!!!!!And i'll prove it.....One day.........

And if you look at the precious Yami forum,WAY more problems than ANY of the Honda's!!!!

And to Ruby and Foreman,if you hate your Foreman,why not sell it so you don't have anything to B**** about any more.And then you will have more problems with a Yami,I GARENTEE IT!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.