Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I need help i have 2007 Honda foreman that would not down shift. So I pulled the shift positioning sensor off to check it and I put it back on and now it wont shift at all and it will not show me what gear I am in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
dont know if this will help but when i had the same type issue on a 200 model . I pulled the main fuses and reinstalled .. it reset the system and all was good.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys I’m new to this website and I have a Honda 500es esp 2010 i think it is but when I put it into gear and Rev it there’s a rattle noise coming from the gearbox side the the clock shows that the speed is going up but not moving I know it wants to move wonder would anybody have any idea what could it be would it be the clutch or the gears thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Alright I need help i have 2007 Honda foreman that would not down shift. So I pulled the shift positioning sensor off to check it and I put it back on and now it wont shift at all and it will not show me what gear I am in.
If you get a chance you should come check all of us out over at atvhonda.com
Its free to join and you can download free service manual for your machine
Most all the Honda ATV experts left these forums and created their own forum for Honda ATV riders

·
Registered
6 Posts
You Might wasn't to pull the shift motor and clean it with electronic cleaner. Those motors get gummed up at times with dirt. I cleaned mine and it worked good thereafter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts