Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to this.my foreman was recently purchased I believe it is a 2012 model but I went out to start it and ride it and when I turned the key the lights came on but it wouldn't do anything when I hit the start button I pulled the battery and put it on a charger/tester and it was in working condition but the starter won't spin at all please help me if any of y'all have gone through this before I'd be very grateful for ur advice the wheeler is just sitting gathering dust and I'd really like to have it fixed so I can goto the mud hole next Saturday. Please help.:wacko:

·
Premium Member
13,198 Posts
Welcome bowtie. On the left handle bar switch is a kill switch. Slide that to the middle position, first place to start looking.

·
Premium Member
6,233 Posts
First off, I'd start a new thread so your question doesn't get lost in someone else's topic.

First off, do what toodeep said.

Will pull-start turn the engine?

Starter might be bad. Pull the starter (unhook + wire, two bolts on front end of starter, and pull it out/ pry it out with a screwdriver).

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First off, I'd start a new thread so your question doesn't get lost in someone else's topic.

First off, do what toodeep said.

Will pull-start turn the engine?

Starter might be bad. Pull the starter (unhook + wire, two bolts on front end of starter, and pull it out/ pry it out with a screwdriver).

Welcome to the forum
I actually have looked all over for a pull start and the kill switch is in the middle but alas no turn over and no pull start. Anything else?

·
Premium Member
13,198 Posts
Your model doesn't come with a pull starter. Are all the fuses good? Will it turn over if you jump the starter solenoid (cross the 2 terminals with a screw driver)?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts