Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone this is my first post. I have an '03 Foreman 450ES with 3800KM that is all stock except for stock size ITP Mud-Lites and a Warn 2.5t winch. I just installed a Dynonet kit with the needle and the DJ126 main jet, along with a K&N filter. Prior to the jet and filter i could easily hit 82 Km/h or more for top speed, but after im struggling to break 80 Km/h. I notice the extra low end punch but I thought I would gain top end power as well. Do I just need some tuning or is this a trade off with these mods?

Also do the slip on exhausts like the HMF utility and the FMF powerline really live up to their claims of 7HP and such?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
If not mistaken, you actually went smaller that the stock size jet. I think
the stock size jet is a 130.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
162 Posts
i have 1998 foreman 450 and i run a hmf exhaust and dynojet kit with the dynojet 134 main jet, cut the throttle spring in half and a K&N filter and i have a lot more power than stock.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet, now I just gotta find a cheap one, LOL. BTW does anyone know why HMF has 2 utility pipes for the Foreman, 2001 and down, and 2002 and up. Is there really a huge difference between the two?[/quote]

·
Registered
162 Posts
there the same pipe but i think the bend is different to clear the shock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts