Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to adjust the toe in on a 500
mine has eat up the stock fronts in about 800 miles and the rears still have over 34 tread when the handlebars are centered the left tire seems to stick out alot further than the right but the right seems to have a toe out also

·
Registered
30 Posts
Off the top of my head I think its 9/16ths to 1 inch toe out. This is supposed to keep the machine stable at high speeds. I spent a day goofing with mine and got the machine so the bars are straight and the machine goes down the road straight and ended up with about a 1/2 in toe out. I have 3200kms on my stock tires and they are half gone. You must ride on hard dirt or pavement?? Hope this helps.
Bob

·
Registered
30 Posts
After doing mine the steering is a bit lighter but I also put the 424 on. It is much nicer as it does not pull to one side and the bars are straight. Took time but I would do it again. Someone posted a trick with string to make it easier to do but I cant find it.
Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.