Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys I am wanting to run 30" mudlites on my foreman! Right now all I have is a pipe and it pulls 28" mudlites like a champ but I want to be able to pull 30"s the same! My ?'s are do they make a cam yet for these fourwheelers?? If I had a clutch kit cam jet it with a K&n filter do yall think that it would pull the 30"s very well???

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
no there is no cams for foremans yet. if you add everything else you listed it sould turn them nisely

·
Registered
119 Posts
i agree with jwjr only thing id be worried about in the future is AXLES if you get stuck and and try to get out and it starts hopping on you STOP or you'll snap an axle VERY QUICKLY with the 30's but then again thats just from my experience have a good one

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
bbk dont work as good with out a aftermarket cam. some reason the cam and bbk brings more power then you would would just one or the other

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I know they make like a 502 kit and a 506 kit but I really didnt want to bore the motor just yet in case it does blow alittle later and then I wont have anything to bore up to.....and more then likely its gunna blow but it will be a while!

·
Registered
47 Posts
QUOTE ("jgb_500_06":2d54tq7h)
OK guys I am wanting to run 30" mudlites on my foreman! Right now all I have is a pipe and it pulls 28" mudlites like a champ but I want to be able to pull 30"s the same! My ?'s are do they make a cam yet for these fourwheelers?? If I had a clutch kit cam jet it with a K&n filter do yall think that it would pull the 30"s very well???
The pipe jet filter and clutch kit will work for you I think. It works for the 29.5 guys so why would it not work for 30's?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The 30"s I think are a tad smaller and I know they weigh less......I dont see how one of these 4wheeler could turn 29.5...**** I couldnt turn my 27" laws when I had em but I can turn these mudlights like it aint nuthin!

·
Registered
744 Posts
has anyone found where you can order the 502 kit from?? I saw it in the magazine about the thumper 502 kit but have not been able to find it and every shop thta i talk to says that dont know what i am talking about i wish they would just come out with a bbk with a cam from highlifter like they have for every other bike

·
Registered
744 Posts
see what i mean noone knows lol

·
Registered
195 Posts
i seen a guy with 30, pipe, jet, and air filter go through a hole that brute forces with 29.5 was playing in.

·
Registered
670 Posts
but with the outlaws being so heavy and the mudlites being so lite...

you should be able to turn the 30's easier than the outlaws just b/c of the weight, it's only a 1/2 inch difference.

it's the weight that is the main thing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.