Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i could get a new or used engine for a foreman400. I got mud in mine about a year ago and it has worn out everything inside the engine. Im wondering where i could get a replacement engine for my foreman.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
yes there is a 450 bottom end on ebay right now, Its has been taken apart so I dont know if everything is there. Where are u located, I have a 400 motor that has been taken apart. Its needs a rebuild.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
foreman400 engine

i Live in noth west Alabama near the city of Hamilton. what about this 44 engine that you say you have?

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
the motor has been completely torn down. The only thing that is missing from the motor is the balancer, couple of bearings,starter and speedo senser. I needed the balancer/bearings for my other 400 foreman, sold the starter and the senser. It will need to be completely rebuilt and everything put back together. everything is in a box. Bolts and all.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Some junkyards I hear have quads laying around, or I would look on ebay.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Yes the motor is rebuildable. where are u located? I want hurt u to bad on a price. But shipping this will be a problem. I just tore it down a couple months ago for the balancer, It was still running, but but knocking and smoking bad. I had another engine and just starting rebuilding it for the wifes bike.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well, if it is smoking and knocking I wouldnt be improving my situation any by buying your motor. I already have one that smokes and knocks, but I also have all the parts to it. unless you just wanted to sell it dirt cheap I wouldnt really be that intrested. Im out of Guin alabama just about 15 miles south of Hamilton alabama. where are you located.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts