Honda Foreman Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just small note...a Bomb 400 HO will smoke Grizz'z butt easily. I had a choice between the Bomb and Honda. Got the Honda because I am not into maintennce and like the SRA without thinking about bottoming out and drive mostly in the mountains not worring about tipping over

·
Registered
385 Posts
detroit gearless lockers are a little too pricey for me, I would rather the spool locker; only 40 dollars and so what if its a little harder to turn;if you dont like the difference in steering thats whattraxlok is for; if not traxlok get a 424 / who said it ws supposed to be easy to handle a bike in the muk anyway/ as you can see the loking didd. is not a big issue to me,

go honda

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
With a locker in the front even when you are in 2wd it is still going to steer hard. But if you don't mind the hard steering then go with the spool. That is just too much work for me.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
QUOTE ("quickhonda":2d5h100q)
Just small note...a Bomb 400 HO will smoke Grizz'z butt easily. I had a choice between the Bomb and Honda. Got the Honda because I am not into maintennce and like the SRA without thinking about bottoming out and drive mostly in the mountains not worring about tipping over

Ha. .. wheres it at? I'll smoke it

·
Registered
29 Posts
GO WITH THE HONDA FOREMAN 500, ITS A LITTLE SMALLER BIKE BUT YOU WILL BE MORE PLEASE. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO WAIT TO RIDE BECAUSE MY BELT IS DRYING, I HAVE DROVE MY ATV WITH A SNORKEL A LITTLE BELOW THE HANDLEBARS AND NO TROUBLE YET, I HAVE PULLED OUT ALOT OF BELT DRIVEN ATV BECAUSE THERE BELT BROKE OR SLIPPED OFF.

GO HONDA AND YOU WILL NOT GO WRONG!!1

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have a 05 foreman 500 S. I love it! 3 of my friends have foreman 500's, and my sisters boyfriend just got a 06 grizzly. so its 4 foremans vs 1 grizzly. haha. he can out run us but we go through more crap than he does. He dont want to scratch it, poor 4wheeler. mine looks like crap already, lots of scratches. But once his gets scratched the first time, then we will see what she can do.. Since I love mine, I say get a Foreman, even my sis boyfriend said he wants a foreman?? and his dad payed for it...

·
Registered
785 Posts
Honda.......but i'm biased that way!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.