Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Why don't you ask my buddy who is on his 3rd axle in the 4 months he has had his grizzly...

You are going to get biased answers here...go to yamaha site and they will preach all about the grizz....But I say no you aren't going to blow out all of your buddies grizzlys....But you will be able to get on a ride... and then park it.... and then ride it....Low mantinence and no breakage.....Plus if you like to add stuff on then go for it the honda....My foreman will go anywhere a grizzly will go and make it back home....Why not stop there..If you get a belt drive bike...Buy the new suzuki king quad....Or the brute force....The brute will kill em all,,,including you unless you upgrade them....What about the new bomb 800 (62HP) should beat everybody...Okay enough ranting....Honda is not the most powerful, but it is the most reliable and has the better resale value..Teh rest is up to you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.