Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i went by the local honda shop here and looked at the new 2007 honda foreman in camo..man is it sweet...i talked to a buddy of mine who works there and he said i could probably get a 2006 s model with mine in trade for around $3300...it sounds like a good deal...if i were to go that route would it be that much better than my current 2002 450s??? i want a new one with a little more power and so forth but dont want to pay another payment if it isnt that much better...just thinking out loud i guess

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I could be wrong, but it is kinda like trading in a car.. You always get screwed on the trade in. I would imagine that with thoes mods, you can get alot more for it.. Just my thoughts..

·
Registered
338 Posts
yeah i would strip it down and part out your mods and take the money you get off that and buy the mods for the 07

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Sorry.. Thats what I was saying... With thoes mods, you would be able to sell it to a PERSON rather than a dealer.. A person would give you more money with thoes mods than a dealer.. Sorry guys, You wern't reading my mind correctly!! Hehehhehehehe

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah my buddy said he could set it out front and try to sell it for me...i just dont know if i want another payment or not....i do have a little one on the way and i need to save money for the expenses coming with her birth...decisions...decisions

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Understandable... ever thought of the Outlander.. it has a second seat in the rear.. A little welding and a car seat could be strapped in..

OK OK OK.. All the wives are throwing daggers at me now. I'm just kdding..

G

·
I think you would really like the upgrade that a 500 is over the 450, its just better in every way, I like it better than my P650 for most things.

·
Registered
472 Posts
never thought about the max's hmmmmmmmmmm.nah i want the fullbore speed on the outty

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.