Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
You should check with a dealer to see if the adjustable shocks from the Canadian Trail Edition bikes would fit. Both bikes list the rear susp travel at 6.7" so the shocks are probably the same length.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Did some searching and found this info:

Front CTE shocks part number 51400-HN2-A22 $135.35 Canadian
Rear CTE shocks part number 52400-HN2-A22 $195.92 Canadian

I got this info off another site so you would have to check with your dealer for actual price and availability.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have ridden both, my foreman and my friends CTE and there is a world of difference in the ride. As soon as I am done with some of my other mods I am definitely going to look into getting a set.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I think the reason they do it is because the Foreman is considered a workhorse in Honda's mind and the Rubicon CTE is a more trail oriented bike with the auto trans and improved suspension. I have to agree though it sure would be nice as an option when purchasing the bike.

·
Registered
578 Posts
QUOTE ("Grtwhthntr":10lkq7h9)
I think the reason they do it is because the Foreman is considered a workhorse in Honda's mind and the Rubicon CTE is a more trail oriented bike with the auto trans and improved suspension. I have to agree though it sure would be nice as an option when purchasing the bike.
yah yah super trail bike with a SRA. the CTE is a really nice atv.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.