Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can not find passenger foot pegs for my '06 500 ES. Do they sell them somewhere or are they a custom made item? And what the heck are the HL fender kits? Trying to deside on some mods.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
148 Posts
hl fender kits is a rich mans way of making room for bigger tires. it takes the stock fender mounts off and replaces it with longer ones that are closer to the fender. nuttin a hammer and 20 sec woudlnt fix, i've already cought mine on a tree stump and had to pound it back to factory spec. my opionon and lots of others on here i've seen it is a wase of money. as far as pasenger foot pegs, no idea sorry man

bowz

·
Registered
182 Posts
the passenger foot pegs are marketed as Fender Guards. Check out the honda by moose catalog next time ur at the dealer. I think they carry them. Or you could look on mooses website.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys.... you guys rock!!! Very helpful.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Here is a pic of mine. got them at my honda dealer. Easy to find here in nb, canada.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Those Laws look bada$$!! They must chew right through snow.

Look like Boss500 pegs are better because the mount is at top of the floorboard instead of bottom.

HL fender kit is a piece of flat stock bent into somewhat of a square and eliminates all rods under fender wells. The new fender kit is bolted to frame under floorboard.

·
Registered
404 Posts
If you see that old road behind me its about 2 feet deep. I crawled up it about 100 feet in 1st gear with ease. I bike with old suzuki jeeps and i'm the one breaking the trails. With my spacers i'm only about 3 inches shorter in width than the jeeps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.