Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just spoke with a rep @ FMF. They don't offer a pipe in the powerline for the 05 foreman 500s.

I've heard the powerline offered a nice performance increase without the loudness. Oh well HMF here we come.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
on the HMF factory site they dont offter a pipe for Foreman 500 does the one for Rubicon 500 fit the foreman or what cuz every other site like atvoufitters sells them for foreman

·
Registered
472 Posts
they are the same pipe for rubi and foreman

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HMF offers a pipe for the foreman. I called them directly. From trolling other forums, it appears that both pipes are great performance, FMF powerline is quieter. I want the performance, but I don't want a bunch of noise either. I posted a link to ebay for the foreman 500 hmf pipe. I was just hoping FMF would have one available. He said to call in a few weeks, but shucks the bike is now 2 years old in production, why would they have 1 in a couple of weeks?

·
Registered
308 Posts
I feel your pain. I have an 05 too, and everytime I look for a pipe I cannot believe there is like only once choice. I have heard the Rubi pipes work on the Foreman, but how do you know for sure? And did you have to modify it? Call me crazy but why should I pay $200-$300 and have to rig it? I have a cat-back on my truck that cost half that and I did nothing but drive it to the shop!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.