Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed a nice gun and bow holder...

Also I had an "old" phone was mounted on Mt bike... Moved to New ride ;)

Best off grid "free" gps tracking app anyone?

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
looks good, BUT sorry to tell you, but them GUN racks are scope killers, I wouldn't use one of them on my cheap junk rifles, an ATV just vibrates so much, its BAD for your scope, gun too will loosen screw s up , same can be said with bows and sights and other things you have on it
short rides MAYBE< but I still wouldn't use one
Sorry to bust your bubble
I owned a gun store for many many yrs and have friends that build custom rifles for over 40+ yrs, SO, its NOT just a average 2 cents here
again sorry?

·
Premium Member
10,389 Posts
I completely agree. It's so much better to throw a gun over your shoulder. Unless it is a shotgun.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
YUP< just put a beer in one of them holder and go for a ride and see how long till it explodes?
the idea is there but just doesn't work out the best?

·
Registered
314 Posts
I got one of those gun racks on mine but I have the double one. I use it for just about everything besides guns. Works great to hold snow shovels or a shovel or the like. Also holds water bottles good!

I have mine on the very outside of the racks and they help hold things on the racks to keep them from sliding off the sides.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks good, BUT sorry to tell you, but them GUN racks are scope killers, I wouldn't use one of them on my cheap junk rifles, an ATV just vibrates so much, its BAD for your scope, gun too will loosen screw s up , same can be said with bows and sights and other things you have on it
short rides MAYBE< but I still wouldn't use one
Sorry to bust your bubble
I owned a gun store for many many yrs and have friends that build custom rifles for over 40+ yrs, SO, its NOT just a average 2 cents here
again sorry?
Should have listened.. a screw did fall out and lost from one of my rifles.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts